It’s been a month since the lockdown and quarantine. I am pretty sure we are all spending more time on ourselves within those times.
Did you learn a new skill? Did you manage to do a daily exercise goal you set at the early lock down stages?
I’ve found this article online about the most beautiful questions ever asked. It’s a good thing to do to reflect the last 30 days of solitude.
- What would you do if you knew you could not fail?
- Who thinks you’re beautiful when you wake up in the morning?
- How are you, really?
- How would you behave if you were the best in the world at what you do?
- Are you finding your dream job or are you creating it?
- If there was a solution to your anxiety, how would it look like?
- When was the last time you did something for the first time?
- What if there was a __________ that could __________ ?
- Why are you worth knowing?
- What or who lights you up?
- How do you treat people who can do nothing for you?
Honey, what’s for dinner?
Leftover Bolognese with Garlic Sourdough Toast